The safety and well-being of our guests are of utmost importance to us. We are constantly keeping track of COVID-19 guidelines from the World Health Organization and the local health departments. In light of these unprecedented times, we have ramped up our safety measures. Please read on to find out all about the safety practices in place at Anand Bagh Resort & Spa by Ananta.
- Body temperature checks will be done at the entrance
- If the body temperature reads more than 98.6° F, the guest will be asked to return or directed to the closest hospital/medical facility as per policy
- Sanitiser will be provided for hand sanitation & masks too, if required
- Record-keeping procedures will be followed at the front desk, as per health authority guidelines
- Housekeeping associates will wear safety gear on the floor
- No turndown services will be provided to facilitate minimum movement & contact
- Room linen will be changed ONLY on request for the occupied room
- Floors will be sanitized at regular intervals & small fixed/wall-mounted sanitiser shall be placed in the room/washroom
- The staff will maintain minimal contact/communication during service
- Disposable napkins/serviettes shall be used
- Sanitisers will be kept for guests to use & also alcohol swabs will be made available which guests can use to sanitize cell phones, credit cards, etc.